Sunday, January 1, 2012

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!

Did everyone party their butts off last night?

We had a party for two last night
playing wii boxing


but with red lipstick on... it was a celebration after all.

I love the new year and making resolutions.  
This year I decided I wanted to have more fun that everyone.

Being the Capricorn I am- I did a little research on the topic.
Turns out - when you Google how to have more fun than everyone the following pops up:

since it offered no real solutions 
I decided on the following resolutions instead:

  1. Meditation (it's my job after all)
  2. Start an Etsy store
  3. Become a certified spin instructor
  4. Work on my 5K race times
  5. Develop my style (notice the new fashion blogs on my Who I'm Stalking side?)
  6. "Read" 30 books
What are your resolutions?






1 comment:

  1. I love your resolutions! Spinning is fun! I already know how to sew. I have been skiing, but I thought that snowboarding would be more fun. It's just harder. 30 books! Keep your shelfari updated so I can see what you are reading!

    ReplyDelete