We are at the airport now- heading to San Fran! Will be MIA for about 2 days
Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Woke up this morning feeling great and ready for what Seattle has to offer!
I even managed to get in a 45 min cardio session at the hotel gym at 6:00am!
Since my body is still on EST this isn't a big deal
but it feels really good to be done with a workout by 7:00am.
Abbie and I found a great corner market that has healthy and cheap-ish food. For breakfast I had and English muffin with an egg, tomato and 1/2 cheese
and my very first Seattle coffee!
Taste of Seattle Tour
Dinner at the Spaceneedle
Battle of the Bands at the Hard Rock
Friday, April 23, 2010
After 8 hours of flying
We've finally arrived in Seattle!
I am a really nervous flyer and was dreading the trip but thankfully there was little to no turbulence.
I did my best to stay awake as long as I could- but flying all day was too much.
Here's the amazing veiw from our room.
Snack- Doritos snack pack on JetBlue
lunch- blackend talapia on 1/2 bun with tomato, 2 glasses of wine
- Dinner- McDonalds- 2 cheese burgers, fries, 1 glass wine (after paying $60 for lunch at the airport we didn't want to spend money on dinner and needed something FAST)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Today’s the day!
Abbie and I are taking off on our week long vacation!
Its been a rough day though- having to go to work and tie up loose ends- while also nursing this awesome hangover I have.
Last night our favorite Swedish family invited us to dinner.
It’s probably the last time I’ll see Anna in while so of course we had to celebrate with 1-2-3-4 glasses of wine- right?
It was a great night.
In hindsight the 3rd and 4th glass of wine wasn’t the best idea, but without them I wouldn’t have demanded these photos to be taken on our way home.
- bfast- 1 egg, ww mini bagel, OG applesauce, tea
- "snack" bagel, bacon, cheese, egg (hangover remedy)
- Lunch- ww wrap, mayo, roast beef, tom, let. handful of chips
- Dinner- Publix wrap with turkey, cheese, let, tom., pickels
Posted by Ashes at 12:13 PM
Sunday, April 18, 2010
All I wanted this weekend was to go to the beach
lay in the sun
so that I could have a little bit of color for my vacation.
it poured buckets
So, Abbie and I went to the movies instead.
It was actually pretty funny.
but then again, as long as I have my LARGE tub of popcorn
I can watch anything.
My wonderful boyfriend went to the library and got this for me
but on "tape"(it sounds weird to say "on CD")
I own the hard cover- but never have the time to read it
so I am so happy that I can "read" it on my drive to and from work.
Can't wait for this week to fly by.
- bfast- mini ww bagel with jelly and scrambled eggs (abbie made breakfast for me**love him**)
- 1/2 of a large tub of movie popcorn (it's my vice- no guilt), soda
- Dinner- 1/2 Moe's burrito- black beans, chicken, cukes, salsa, cilantro, lime (loaded)
- Dessert- 2 glasses of wine
- Workout- 5 mile run/ ab workout
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Anna and I had a much needed girls nigh out yesterday.
Started off with some bubbly at home
Then Martinis and pizza
Blue Martini is the BEST place for people watching. Cougar Town USA.
I can't wait to come back here for my mid life crisis.
Then shots with ice
Check out this hottie Anna picked up
Just like old times...
Today is recovery day. I'm actually feeling pretty good despite all the drinks we had last night. I think the whole pizza I ate saved me.
- Bfast- WW mini bagel, egg, cheese, 2 coffees, applesauce
- Snack- nuts
- Lunch- Chili's - guiltless grilled chicken sandwich with a couple of fries
- Dinner- Sushi and 2 scoops of ice cream
- Workout- 50 minutes elliptical