I rock a mic like a vandal…
… or not. But I am to the extreme on pretty much everything else. I just made a realization that everything I do or think is to the extreme.
- I watch a video on the cruelty of animals I don’t want to become a vegetarian- I want to become vegan!
- I haven’t even ran my first 5k (which is tomorrow by the way) I’m already looking up a 10k to run!
- I have ranted about the excruciating Body Pump class and last night I told Abbie that I would like to become a Body Pump instructor. what the what?!
God bless him for dealing with my all or nothing dreams. It must be one hell of a roller coaster ride.
Confession time- a couple of nights ago I was craving sweets. I caved and walked to Dunkin Donuts for (1) glazed donut.
It was loaded. It made me smile. I loved it. Unfortunately it set a trend of eating sweets and other junk- like the (2) bags of chips and angel food cake I bought from Publix. So… back on the wagon again... starting ... .now....
Last night I had another dinner success- spaghetti squash with olive oil and basil.
(my new camera is the worst)
- Bfast- 1 ww mini bagel, 1 egg, some cheese, 1 coffee
- Snack #1- gas station coffee- it was so good that I know it had to be horrible for me
- Lunch- turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo and chips (see? I’ve really fallen by the wayside)
- Snack #2- dry special K
- Fruit/Veggie- 0 (nice)
- Workout- no workout today- I have the 5k tomorrow!