Monday, September 12, 2011

New Kicks

Isn't it amazing how a new pair of shoes is always exciting?
Makes me feel like a kid again every time.

My old shoes put in their time

and carried me through the 
and the 


This time I went with Brooks 

They say that it is all about the shoes when running
and these shoes did not disappoint
Check out these features

 The silver design around the shoes are made from actual lightening bolts for faster running.

The lovely turquoise shoe laces are motion activated motivators
that whisper positive running mantras to my feet while on the go

The soles of the shoes are made of a new high quality magnet that repels both concrete and asphalt so that legs are constantly on the go.

I can't wait to see where these babies are going to take me!




No comments:

Post a Comment