Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rock- Drop- N- Roll

I just returned from my 3rd Half Marathon

It wasn't a good one for me
in short
this. race. sucked.
or rather
I sucked.
(so much optimism before the race...)

I'm not sure what happened really
for the 1st two miles I definitely ran too fast
but overall I just felt yucky the whole way

Plus I think all my training in the extreme heat
left me with no clue as to what my goal should be
I literally decided the night before what my race goal would be


But
I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about it
and I definitely feel better that I felt after that race

Besides
the trip was not wasted because I got to see this guy


I mean
how sweet is this face?

(this is my favorite picture of him - in the scooter outfit I bought)

and I had much love from these guys

(I love this little dog)

Big thanks to my bro for running with me the whole way 
and for pushing me

No comments:

Post a Comment