Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sharpies

My brother sent me this short documentary on Mitch Hedberg


It's very cool if you have time to check it out
and if you don't know who Mitch Hedberg is
you should Google him and check him out as well.

Anyway.
The video inspired me to buy a journal
and some Sharpies




I'm really enjoying just having it on hand and writing down random things I think or see.

But I have mostly been using it for my lists
(because I love lists)

The list I have going now are 
my favorite song lyrics
here's what I have so far:

- Tap on my window knock on my door- I want to make you feel beautiful ~ Maroon 5

- Every time she sneezes I believe it's love ~ Counting Crows

- We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, 'cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, then they're no friend of mine ~ Men without Hats

- From your front porch to my front seat, the doors open but the ride ain't free ~ Bruce Springsteen

-But I am still thirsty ~Arrested Development

-Show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream- she said, the one that makes me laugh- she said, threw her arms around my neck. Show me how you do it and I promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you ~The Cure

-They've got catfish on the table. They've got gospel in the air ~ Marc Cohn

-She's not the best, but she's all that I know ~John Legend (I actually love and hate this lyric at the same time)

- Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy ~ Ke$ha

-If dreams are like movies than memories are films about ghosts ~ Counting Crows

***
It's been fun to try and think of more as I go about my day.  I would love anyone's else's thoughts on their favorite lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment