Friday, January 28, 2011

Toast to the good life

Today I joined Toastmasters
source

It has been on my personal goal of mine for about 3 years now
and I've decided this was the year to do it.

I don't have any real reason for joining Toastmasters
It's not like I have a job that requires me to give speeches or anything.
I guess I just hope that one day this would be beneficial.

I swear sometimes my life is like a Mad Lib.

Feel free to play along:

  • Adjective
  • Noun
  • Plural Noun
  • Noun
  • Color
  • Famous Person
  • Verb

The (adjective) girl decided to join Toast Masters so that she can give speeches about (noun) to her fellow (plural noun). This class allowed her to tell people about (noun) without her face turning a deep shade of (color). People as important as (famous person) will be in the audience and they will (verb) with glee for the inspiration she has brought to them.


I dedicate this blog to Charlie Sheens PR person. God bless him- he has to be the hardest working man in America.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for joining, I'm sure it would have nothing but a positive effect!

    ReplyDelete