Thursday, December 20, 2012

Is that your chick...pea pattie?

Another
semi - successful dinner

Chickpea Patties
from

(get the full recipe by clicking the link above)

Drain and rinse 2 cans of chickpeas
then smash with fork or food processor and set aside


 Shred a cucumber and let drain for 10 minutes
then mix together all ingredients for the sauce
1 cup Greek yogurt
cucumber
2 Tablespoons of scallions
1 Tablespoon of cilantro
salt


Toast the breadcrumbs
(I burnt the first batch)

 Mix all of the patties ingredients together:
Chickpeas
2 Teaspoons of garam masala 
2 eggs
1/2 cup toasted bread crumbs
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
scallions
3 tablespoons of cilantro
salt
Make patties and fry in pan with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil


 voila!
(once again I hate my camera)


I loved the meal but need to try it again to perfect it 
they were a little dry to me
not sure if I made them too thick or not


No comments:

Post a Comment