Thursday, November 25, 2010

and the card attached would say... Thank you for being a friend...

I am thankful…
  • That I have a loving family and friends 
  • That my friends and family are (for the most part) healthy
  • For my boyfriend who is the best guy I know and whom I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with

  • my two rescue dogs

  • having the best girlfriends that a girl could ever ask for
  • Buddhism
  • a job that  gives me freedom
  • a job that gives me money
  • a job that lets me bring my dog to work
  • coworkers who bring me lunch
  • gchat
  •  my kickass condo
  • For having a car that I am not scared will break down
  • For having a car that I actually want
  •  not feeling like I’m living check to check any more
  •  I will soon be an aunt!
  • My loyal blog readers
  • Pandora (best. Thing.ever.)
  • Scented candles (esp. pumpkin)

  • Notes from the Universe (www.tut.com)
  • My one pair of comfy jeans that fit perfectly
  • My legs that continue to let me run and run

  • Coffee
  • DVR (2nd. Best. Thing. Ever.)
  • My new coffee maker
  • Publix- the best store ever
  • Having a friendship with my parents
  • Text messages from Abbie
  • All the health bloggers out there that inspire me
  • Meditation

  • makeup
  • Hot showers
  • Pictures I have that remind me of big events in my life
  • That I feel safe in the city I live in
  • Books on tape
  • My dad’s tiki bar

  • Long 3 course dinners
  • My amazingly comfortable bed
  • My body pillow
  • Good wine
  • Abbie family being so wonderful
  • Naps
  • Abbie’s sense of humor

  • Being able to watch the Young and the Restless on my lunch breaks
  •  I live 10 minutes from the beach

  • All the traveling I have done
  • being able to connect to friends and family from the past via Facebook
  • my  50 pairs of awesome shoes
  • seeing the sun rise on my back porch over a lake *beautiful*
  • My bread machine that makes our whole house smell amazing

  • My laptop that provides me with endless information
  • UPS pick up (so I don’t have to drive to the store)
  • Target
  • ½ days at work!
  • Christmas season upon us
  • Christmas lights
  • My freedom
  • My right to vote
  • The ability to go to Disney World anytime I want

  • Weather that is never below 70
  • A good hair stylist
  • Tripadvisor- I never book a vacation without it
  • My straight teeth (I had braces about 3 year ago)

  • Netflix in my mailbox
  • Netflix on demand
  • Champagne
  • Spell check
  • Publix subs
  • FGCU
  • My Garmin
  • Movie popcorn

  • Those serving our country
  • Comments on my blog
  • Words of encouragement
  • Cardio machines with TVs attached
  • Having Abbie home
  • Every teacher I’ve ever had
  • Florida college football

  • Cake
  • Text messages from my dad
  • Knee socks
  • My happy childhood
  • My family live nearby
  • Housing credit check coming soon!
  • The opportunity to have my own company
  • Being a featured writer for local magazine
  • Free massages from Brittany LMT
  • All those in the service industry (esp those who work the weekends and holidays)
  • My mom’s dog Pooter who got me to love all animals

  • Windy days (they are my favorite!)
  • Sunsets and sunrises
  • Today
  • And yesterday
  • The Tiggers in this world
  • Lotion (I cannot live without this)
  • Forever 21 jewelry
  • Music (all types)
  • Kisses from Abbie
  • My slippers
  • Completed To DO lists!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and love that I am on it! I'm sure I'm a little late on reading it, but what brought me here was your truffle salt post. I got some for xmas and can't wait to try it on popcorn!! Call me when you get home woman.

    ReplyDelete