Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Recap:

Friday
Watched Season 1 of 
It's Always Sunny

side note: Abbie and I can't stop singing the Butt Dance Song

Saturday:
The day began with high expectations
woke up at 6:30am expecting to get a butt load of stuff done

Abbie and I did finally book our winter/my 30th birthday celebration
here's is a hint


Afterwards, I fell into the Target and World Market time warp
got home 
and the next thing I knew
my day was over

Both stores were decked out in Christmas
which annoyed me
how dare they skip over Thanksgiving?

as an act of rebellion
I bought one of the three packages of remaining Pumpkin Beer
which - in case you were wondering-
doesn't taste like pumpkin at all
so I guess the joke was on me

At the Charlotte airport I had a pumpkin beer that actually tasted like pumpkin
I've been missing it ever since.


Sunday
woke up early again
and got to work
(while sadly watching the DVR'd FL game)

I've started an online store
it's coming along nicely and should be open for business by Tuesday!

Then I broke down and bought a new pair of shoes

Abbie and I tested them out by going for a 5 mile run
(that was meant to be a 6 mile run but I pooped out)

Played a little tennis
then came home to bake some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies



Floors didn't get mopped
laundry wasn't done

but all in all
it was a great weekend.







2 comments:

  1. You're living the dream...You have to try Dogfish Punkin Ale. It's the best, but be careful, it packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pumpkin beer!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete