Monday, June 13, 2011

Georgia under my feet...

So last night I took the plunge and signed up
for my first marathon!


Running a marathon is on my BUCKET LIST
so I decided to just jump right in and do one this year
it falls inline with my training for the VA Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon I am doing in September

In truth,
I just want to run a marathon so I can put this

 on the back of my car

Abbie helped me write up 4 running affirmations to help keep me motivated
and to help me achieve my 1/2 marathon goal of 2 hours

I went to bed early so that I could get up and start this training.

BUT...
Decided to sleep in instead
It's so hard to be motivated for a morning workout

training is going to be hard....

(I did go to the gym after work- no worries)

Now I must go- the Bachelorette is on!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! That's amazing!!! I LOVE Savannah! I bet that's going to be such a great marathon! Can't wait to follow your training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete