Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Training days... or lack thereof

In my last post I grandly announced that I was running in the Savannah marathon...
I also have a 1/2 marathon in September.

Unfortunately- my enthusiasm for these races have not translated into actually training for them.
I have yet to run.
I don't know why
but I have no motivation whatsoever


The main problem is
if I want to run outside
(which I do- so much better than the treadmill)
Then I have to get my lazy ass out of bed early enough to still get to work on time



and that has yet to happen.

I've laid out my running clothes
gone to bed early
and even wrote mantras

none of it has helped.

Tomorrow is a new day I guess.

I would love any tips you may have...

1 comment:

  1. Do you want me to call you and motivate you to get up? I'm up very early. :)

    ReplyDelete