Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Speak Nice

Yesterday was my 2nd Toastmasters speech
I talked about Meatless Monday

 I won best speaker again- it felt great


but the nervousness I felt both before and during my speech was unbelievable. 
I literally felt my heart beating
It felt like it was going to jump out of my body
Hopefully it will get easier as time goes by


Funny thing-
On Friday the Meatless Monday website had an article that they have reached 50% awareness
I can assure you that of the 20 people in the group-
not a single one had heard of MM.

In celebration 
I had wine

and watched Temple Grandin

I'm a loser...

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Ms. Speaker! I loved Temple Grandin, one of my latest favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Job! I didn't actually know there was a website for MM. I'll have to check it out.

    How was the movie?

    ReplyDelete