Monday, December 7, 2009

Cookie time!

The chilly weather this weekend was PERFECT for putting up our tree and Christmas decorations- it was as close to a "winter" as I am going to get living in the sunshine state.

 I love santa ornaments so every year my mother buys me the cutest ones during the after Christmas sales and wraps them up for me the following year. Here are a few of my favs.









I love, love, love decorating the tree.

I also decided to bake this weekend. Usually my idea of baking is purchasing cookie dough and throwing it in the oven. (think: Cher when she bakes for her date)



This weekend I decided to follow an actual recipe. Now, I know cookies are not the healthiest things to eat- but it wasn't until I actually saw each and every ingredient that goes in that oh-so-delicious cookie dough I purchase, that I realized just how bad for you they are! We are talking 2 STICKS OF BUTTER PEOPLE! 2! and both regular sugar and brown sugar. It was an eye opener for sure! Now that I have about 5 dozen of these diet crashers - I'm going to pawn them off on other people as gifts. heads up suckas!

Fattening or not, I had a lot of fun baking (and eating- lets be honest here) them.



Today's blog is dedicated to Mr. Tim Tebow- No need to cry. We love ya baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment