Thursday, December 3, 2009

Talk to the Moose- Moose! ah ah ah ah Moose!

How much do you love this commercial?

It makes me want to have a gaggle of girls.That I can dress up in these cute little winter clothes.

I'm driving Abbie crazy though by singing "Moose! ah ah ah Moose!" as well as deeming Bunkie's new name as "Moose" for the rest of the year.



Moose! ah ah ah ah Moose!

So the fitness schedule has been made:

Monday- Spin Class (I wish I could do more but the classes do not fit my schedule)
Tuesday- Body Pump- I completely DREAD this class because it is H-A-R-D! But I think a little kick in the ass is what I need
Wednesday- Running
Thursday- Total Body workout with free weights and stability ball- found on fitnessmagazine.com
Friday- Free Day!
Saturday- Running
Sunday- Yoga at home

Ta-da! I hope I see some big results from this.

Today's Eats:
  • b-fast- oats with egg whites, almond butter and banana
    • coffee x2
  • snack #1- apple
  • Lunch- Arnold thin with turkey, cheese and hummus
    • carrots
  • Snack #2- greek yogurt with Kashi granola
  • Dinner- taco surprise: black beans, salsa, tomatoes, organic corn chips, cheese
  • Fruit/Veggie count: 4



No comments:

Post a Comment