- No more weight machines at the gym - I have been using the same weight machines since college. I think i fall back on them because I know what to set them on and how to use them. I am sure my body is tired of this- so for this month I am doing free weights, stability balls, kettles, bands and more instead.
- Running- I've tried to run over and over again. I want so badly to be a runner so this month I am going to try again. Abbie and I are going to find a 5k to run in this month to help with motivation.
- Spinning- I LOVE spin class- not sure why I haven't been in awhile- so I'll be starting that again.
- Home workouts- I want to incorporate 1-2 home workouts a week (I love being home). I'm going to do some research on popular yoga DVDs (I hate the ones I have) and I also want to get a stability ball workout video to learn more moves and just to do something different.
So now I hope to get to an actual schedule written out - as in a calendar.
Looks like I'll be searching fitness sites tonight for new workouts!
- bfast- oats with egg whites, almond butter, 1 banana
- Snack #1- coffee
- green monster
- Lunch- arnold thin, turkey, cheese and hummus
- Snack #2- apple
- Dinner- salad: 1/2 cuke, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 tomato with vinegar
- ww pasta with olive oil and garlic
- Dessert- handful of chocolate chips
- Fruit/Veggie count: 6 (booya!)