Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cougar Town USA

Anna and I had a much needed girls nigh out yesterday.
Started off with some bubbly at home
Then Martinis and pizza


Blue Martini is the BEST place for people watching. Cougar Town USA.
I can't wait to come back here for my mid life crisis.


Mixed Drinks

Then Shots


Then shots with ice


Check out this hottie Anna picked up
Just like old times...

Today is recovery day. I'm actually feeling pretty good despite all the drinks we had last night. I think the whole pizza I ate saved me.

Today's Eats:
  • Bfast- WW mini bagel, egg, cheese, 2 coffees, applesauce
  • Snack- nuts
  • Lunch- Chili's - guiltless grilled chicken sandwich with a couple of fries
  • Dinner- Sushi and 2 scoops of ice cream
  • Workout- 50 minutes elliptical 

No comments:

Post a Comment