Thursday, April 8, 2010

Babies, Friends and Wine- oh my!

Last night I went to visit my friend Anna and her beautiful family who are in town from Sweden for a couple of weeks.
(Simon behind the camera)

Being the kick-ass aunt that I am, I brought my little man Adrian a huge slice of this- 

(I know the way to a man’s heart)
this should keep him at 90mph for Anna all day tomorrow.

I got to meet the newest member of their family Emma.

How sweet are these pictures- seriously?

It was nice catching up and making plans for the next 2 weeks. A girls night out is soon to come!

Yesterday’s Eats
  • Bfast- ww mini bagel with almond butter, strawberries, 1 banana, tea
  • Snack- Mary’s crackers with hummus
  • Lunch- turkey on WW bread with hummus, carrot/sweet potato chips, and Odwalla superfood sludge
  • Dinner- homemade quesadilla on a WW wrap, shrimp, spinach, bit of cheese, 1 tomato, ½ avocado
  • Dessert- large slice of cake (I couldn’t resist) and 2 glasses of wine
  • Fruit/Veggie count: 5
  • Workout- No workout today

No comments:

Post a Comment