Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today is Abbie's birthday!
I've got this together for his celebration

Unfortunately the birthday boy is working late so I have had plenty of time to kill
so I did a little shopping because my $50 Express card was burning a hole in my pocket

and ran 3.5 miles
Red Face= great workout

I've been doing most of my training for my 10k (this weekend) indoors on a treadmill because I've been getting home so late. Running outdoors is so different. I felt great though- I'm ready for this weekend.

Today's Eats:

  • Breakfast- birthday french toast (on whole wheat)

  • Snack- Mary's crackers and hummus

  • Lunch- organic corn chips/tomato/cheese/1/2 avocado, salsa

  • Dinner- salad

  • Dessert- hopefully cake!

  • Workout: 3.5 miles

  • Fruit/Veggie- 2 (tisk tisk)

No comments:

Post a Comment