Seriously, how much do you love hand-me-downs? Check out this pile I received from a friend:
Yesterday I finally dragged my booty into Body Pump. That class is so ridiculously hard- seriously. I dread it every time - but always leave feeling strong. I know I've said this before- but I am just going to suck it up and go. I'm thinking of trying 2 classes a week for 3 months and seeing what kind of results I get. (before and after pictures?maybe.)
For those who do not have Body Pump at their gyms - Here’s a clip of the torture:
Since I failed to blog last night- I’m going to take this time to highlight a cooking triumph for me. Quinoa stuffed peppers. LOADEDWITHDELICOUS!
I haven’t had Quinoa before. To me the dish tasted like spaghetti (because of all the tomatoes). Unfortunately my photography skills aren’t so keen- so this picture doesn’t quite capture the yummy-ness of it all.
- Bfast- multigrain pancakes with applesauce and coffee
- Snack #1- PB Puffins and green tea
- Lunch- Stuffed pepper leftover (just as good the 2nd time around) and apple chips
- Snack #2- banana
- Dinner- “Healthy Moes” WW tortilla, brown rice, black beans, (little bit) refried beans, (little bit) cheese, cukes, tomatoes, lime juice, and avocado .
- Fruit/Veggie Count: 5
- Workout- 1 hour of Body Pump