Friday, January 29, 2010

To the extreme...

I  rock a mic like a vandal…

… or not. But I am to the extreme on pretty much everything else. I just made a realization that everything I do or think is to the extreme.

  • I watch a video on the cruelty of animals I don’t want to become a vegetarian- I want to become vegan!
  • I haven’t even ran my first 5k (which is tomorrow by the way) I’m already looking up a 10k to run!
  • I have ranted about the excruciating Body Pump class and last night I told Abbie that I would like to become a Body Pump instructor. what the what?!

God bless him for dealing with my all or nothing dreams. It must be one hell of a roller coaster ride.
 Confession time- a couple of nights ago I was craving sweets.  I caved and walked to Dunkin Donuts for (1) glazed donut.
It was loaded. It made me smile. I loved it. Unfortunately it set a trend of eating sweets and other junk- like the (2) bags of chips and angel food cake I bought from Publix.  So… back on the wagon again... starting ... .now....

Last night I had another dinner success-  spaghetti squash with olive oil and basil.
(my new camera is the worst) 
Today’s Eats:
  • Bfast- 1 ww mini bagel, 1 egg, some cheese, 1 coffee
  • Snack #1- gas station coffee- it was so good that I know it had to be horrible for me
  • Lunch- turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo and chips (see? I’ve really fallen by the wayside)
  • Snack #2- dry special K
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie- 0 (nice)
  • Workout- no workout today- I have the 5k tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment