Friday, January 22, 2010

I got my mind on my margarita and my margarita on my mind

What a grueling week! Fantastic, scary wonderful things happened at work this week- which also became a bit stressful . I’m looking forward to just hanging out (by the pool?) this weekend and letting go. ..

Ok- time to toot toot my horn. I totally kicked some ass again in Body Pump. I think my head was the problem all along. For some reason we had a bunch of newbies in class- it was like spinach to my Popeye 


because all of the sudden I could do everything faster and stronger.  I left feeling so good that when I got home I ran 2 miles - one with and one without the Bunkster.




On the career front…


Looks like I have another job opportunity for season as well as a prestigious beer cart girl. I was sure to include my beer pong and flip cup successes in my application. **fingers crossed**


Well, time to go home, pop some popcorn, pour some margaritas and watch a documentary on Gandhi.  


Which one of these things doesn't belong? None. That’s how I roll.


Happy Friday!


Today's Eats:

  • bfast- ww english muffin with an egg, orange, coffee 
  • Snack #1- ww arnold thin with almond butter and an apple
  • Lunch- Caesar salad
  • Snack #2- PB Puffins (handful)
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie count: 4 
  • Workout- off


No comments:

Post a Comment