Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To recap, I have spent the last week and half on vacation in Atlanta and Greenville.

 Abbie and I had an amazing time. Even though we went in with the best intentions- we failed miserably at both eating healthy and working out.

I feel like my body is on the verge of a breakdown. I have no idea how the Supersize me guy lasted a whole month on McDonald's.

I’m surprised how my body is reacting- my face is breaking out (and not the Jessica Simpson ProActive type where you have to struggle to see what the hell she is talking about)and I just feel sluggish and just plain awful!

I did get my butt to spin class tonight though- it felt great to be in the gym again. With the exception of the New Years rush at the gym- all people who regularly attend a gym know what I am talking about. Every year from Jan. - March the gym will be packed with resolution seekers.

Today I also signed up for my first 5K of the year (Jan. 30th). This time it’s a real one not like the Abbley 5k.

** Time to Brag**

Since I didn't blog over the holidays I wanted to take this time to brag about my wonderful boyfriend who bought us a trip to Seattle (a place I've always wanted to go) and San Fran! I am so excited. I have never been to the West Coast.


Today’s Eats:
  • Bfast- 1 egg with Arnold thin 
    • coffee
  • Snack #1- Cliff bar (can’t eat anymore of these)
  • Lunch- turkey wrap, sprouts, avocado, tomatoes, with fruit

  • Snack #2- 2 small peanut butter brittle (these were laying around the office- had to toss the whole box)
    • Green Tea
  • Dinner- Publix turkey wrap with let/tom/pickles (no mayo no cheese)
  • Fruit/Veggie Count: 3
  • Workout: 45 Spin

1 comment: