Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Runnin' Down a Dream

Have you ever been so stressed that your work follows you in your dreams?

I can remember in high school dreaming about doing math problems and nothing would add up (because it is a dream) and I would spend my 8 hours of “rest” stressed.  Well – it’s happening again. I’m not so much as stressed as I am just extremely busy at work.

But no one wants to hear that right?

Do you wanna hear how I kicked some major ass at Body Pump last night? I didn’t even have one second of dread about going. I was on a mission. I loaded up my bar and WoRkEd it. Sadly, I look over and see this using the same about of weights that I am


 but I don’t care about you Granny Magee I’m getting my fitness on Fergie style.

Oh and speaking of style….

As part of my New Year’s Resolution- I bought a cute pair of workout pants:


For those that know me- this is a huge step. I usually do not wear tight-lower-body-huggin-stuff. I felt naked. But it did allow me to move better in class.


Baby steps people!


AND- I also ran a mile AFTER body pump (and a mile after spin on Monday). It feels great.
Here is last night’s cooking triumph. 

My healthy quesdilla- WW tortilla, shrimp, little bit of goat cheese, spinach, tomatoes and avocado. LOADED! 



Today’s Eats:

  • Bfast- 1 orange, WW English muffin with egg, cheese, coffee
  • Snack #1- Coffee (it was one of those days) handful almonds
  • Lunch- WW Arnold thin wannabe, turkey, hummus, spouts, Green Monster
  • Snack #2- apple
  • Dinner- WW pasta, ricotta cheese (little for me -a lot for Abbie) with matchstick apples and spinach
  • Fruit/Veggie Count: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment