surely does, right?
Buying this today made me so excited to run. I missed (once again) my long run this weekend
(by miss- I mean I was too effin lazy to get out of bed and run and mimosas at Brittany's house seemed like a better idea)
Today I had to make up my 7 mile run
but it was going to rain
so I did it all on a treadmill
which physically is easier- but is way harder mentally.
It is the farthest I have ever ran
and I FEEL PUMPED!
maybe it's the GU maybe it's the adrenaline
but I feel great!
I tried the gummy gu today and I think it worked. I really pumped up my last mile and a half.
- bfast- ezekiel english muffin, egg white, horizons cheese and coffee
- Snack- coffee, greek yogurt, kashi cereal, banana
- Lunch- OG WW pasta, 1 tomato, ceasar dressing (tablespoon), feta, garbanzo beans
- Snack- 2 mini bagels with almond butter
- Dinner- Quinoa with roasted eggplant and feta
- Workout- 7 miles