Monday, July 26, 2010

I got GU babe


didn't make me a Runner
then this
surely does, right?

Buying this today made me so excited to run. I missed (once again) my long run this weekend
(by miss- I mean I was too effin lazy to get out of bed and run and mimosas at Brittany's house seemed like a better idea)
So
Today I had to make up my 7 mile run
but it was going to rain
so I did it all on a treadmill
which physically is easier- but is way harder mentally.
It is the farthest I have ever ran
and I FEEL PUMPED!
maybe it's the GU maybe it's the adrenaline
but I feel great!

I tried the gummy gu today and I think it worked. I really pumped up my last mile and a half.

Today's Eats-
  • bfast- ezekiel english muffin, egg white, horizons cheese and coffee
  • Snack- coffee, greek yogurt, kashi cereal, banana
  • Lunch- OG WW pasta, 1 tomato, ceasar dressing (tablespoon), feta, garbanzo beans
  • Snack- 2 mini bagels with almond butter
  • Dinner- Quinoa with roasted eggplant and feta
  • GU
  • Fruits/Veggies-3
  • Workout- 7 miles 

1 comment:

  1. That is some crazy runnin paraphernalia ;-)

    Damn...7 miles!!!! I am dying by 2!!! I am an EFX, interval, plyometrics gal...running is not my cup of tea, but I have mad love for those that do it!

    ReplyDelete