Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You want my digits?

20- the number of minutes I have until the workday is complete
4- the number of miles I ran yesterday
2- the number of miles I will run today
24- the number of sweet cars I (or friends) have found
10,798- the number of days I've been on this planet (roughly)
224- the number of friends I have on Facebook
72- the number of friends I would actually call "a friend" on Facebook
17- the number of Twitter followers I have (follow me!)
926- the number of calories I have left to eat today (thank you DailyPlate)
109- the number of blog posts I have
66- the number of books I have read on Shelfari
306- the number of blog posts unread in my Google Reader


Me after my great 4 mile run last night


The 905 calories I have consumed today:
  • bfast- English muffin, egg white, OG applesauce, 2 coffees
  • Snack- OG yogurt, Kashi cereal with 1 banana
  • Lunch- BIG bowl of Caesar salad with croutons and rotisserie chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment