Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Drinking around the world

Work has had me so burnt out lately. I was so happy to be able to see my best friend Jen this weekend in Orlando- although the trip took a toll on both my liver and bank account- it was some much needed fun and girl time.  The only vegetable I ate was an apple and this grilled veggie sammy I bought at MGM.




It was downhill from there as we drank around the world at EPCOT:





I ate yummy bad-for- you popcorn


And ended the night with this double cheese lard ass burger and thunder thighs fries.



My friend asked me about my blog and how things were going. She specifically asked “what have you given up?” By the looks of my blog I would have to say not very much. It occurs to me that this blog was supposed to help me try harder to eat healthy and I’ve really just been eating the same. I make excuses for “celebrations” but if I really want to make things happen I simply need to try harder.  This week will be a good test as I have Abbie’s family in town and it is the biggest “Pig Out” holiday of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment