Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just go with the flow

On the list of Things You’ll Never Hear Me Say- “I just go with the flow.” Is one of them.

Abbie’s family is visiting for Thanksgiving. They are so unbelievably chill and I know they are just happy to be here in the nice FL weather- but I am off my rocker worrying about EVERYTHING!
·         I’m so embarrassed there is fur all over the backseat of my car
·         Is my house clean enough?
·         Did they like dinner?
·         Am I cheap for purchasing pre sliced cheese with wheat thins as appetizers?
·         Worry
·         Worry
·         Worry

Sometimes it’s hard to be me with this damn monkey brain.

Thank God for wine.



Today’s eats:

  • Bfast- 1 egg, ww Arnold thin, 1 slice cheese
    • Coffee
  • Snack #1- apple, another coffee
  • Lunch: ww Arnold thin, turkey, 1 slice cheese, spinach
    • carrots
  • Snack #3- pickles
  • Snack #4- Wheat thins,  cheese, 2 glasses wine
  • Dinner- 1 Texas toast, spaghetti (only had a little- not a big fan of spaghetti)
  • Fruit/Veggie count #3


No comments:

Post a Comment