Thursday, November 5, 2009

I LOVE veggies - no for real - I do!

So I am totally into The Secret and believing thoughts become things. I told Abbie that I am just going to keep saying out loud, to myself, and to the blog world that I LOVE ME SOME VEGGIES! Then perhaps it will just magically happen and I will actually love them. (does it work that way?)

Like- don't these just look yummy as hell?


Or these? I mean- I can eat these the live long day

And These:


Shoot- how did those get in there? Man... Zebra cakes sure are loaded. I could totally eat a whole box in a day.

Will it ever be easy to just always make the healthy choice- or at least make the healthy choice 80% of the time?

I ended up missing the gym yesterday too- which kind of bums me out. I did however, manage to pass up an invitation to Chilis for dinner. And for anyone that knows me- that is a HUGE deal. I LOVE Chilis more than Michael Scott (any Office fans out there?). You just can't go wrong with anything on their menu - unless of course you are trying to be healthy. ha.

 Today's eats-

  • Bfast- 2 eggs, little bit of cheese, WW Arnold thins
  • Snack #1- POM with handful of cashews
  • Lunch- left over veggie WW thin crust pizza
  • Snack #2- banana bread Larabar
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie count: 

No comments:

Post a Comment