Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm all growns up

I find that there are somethings in life that make me feel like an adult. Sure, I own my car and condo. I run a startup company. I graduated from college (with honors) and have been paying my own bills since I was 18 years old... but sometimes there are events that make me feel like an adult. Like buying our very first houseplant.

Isn't she a beauty?

Funny thing is- I am so excited for this weekend coming up so that I DO NOT have to feel like an adult. My BFF is coming home to visit her family and I am going up to see her. Here we are - 2 girls- pushing 30- getting excited for our sleepover at her mother's house followed by a day of Disney and foolishness like:

Action Camera shots:


Stealing the Hat Lady's hats:



Cramming into a phone booth:


Participating in Peer Pressure:


And sword fiighting:

Can't wait!

**Hi Kate!**

Todays Eats:
  • Bfast- WW arnold thin, 1 egg, 1 cheese
    • still hungry so I had 2 pc white bread (out of the arnold thins) and another piece of cheese
  • Snack #1- coffee
    • 1 apple and cashews


  • Lunch- 3 pickles- I know this sounds crazy but I just wasn't that hungry
  • Snack #2- Kashi granola
    • ANOTHER coffee


  • Dinner- salad with cukes and spinach/ vinegar dressing

    • WW pasta with low fat cottage cheese, basil, lemon peel (loaded and very light) there is just no way this was going to look good on camera
  • Fruit/Veggie Count- 4
  • Workout- Upper body with intervals (50 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment