Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eat Cocoa Krispies to boost your immunity!

Feel like you are getting a cold? Feeling run down and tired? Well give your body the Immunity Boost it needs with a heaping bowl of Cocoa Krispies!


I had a good laugh this morning watching the Today Show. They did a segment questioning Kellog’s claims that its Cocoa Krispies cereal can boost your immune system. Even a health idiot like myself knows that this can’t be good for your kid. I cannot see any parent pushing their cart full of brats down the cereal aisle and picking up a box of CHOCOLATE covered cereal for its health benefits!  Pretty funny they had to waste 2 minutes talking about it on TV.


Moving on… Today felt so incredibly LONG. My new schedule is killing me- work, walk dog, workout, make dinner. I don’t sit down until 8:30/9:00 at night! Life was so much easier when I stopped caring about working out. Ha.

Ok so here are today’s eats:

  • Bfast- 2 eggs with WW Arnold thins
  • Snack #1- Green Monster
  • Lunch- turkey wrap with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes (no cheese or mayo)
  • Snack #2- apple
  • Dinner- spinach salad with vingar and cherry tomatoes
    • Homemade pizza- thin WW pizza crust with organic sauce, cheese, red, green and red peppers and mushrooms (very good!)
















My Slice


  • Fruit/Veggie count: 5
  • Workout- 45 minutes of cardio
** just a side note on the pizza- I would be out of my mind to say that this pizza was as good or better than my favorite pepperoni and cheese Hungry Howies pizza- but in all honesty it wasn't THAT bad. Definitely something I could get use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment