Monday, February 8, 2010

all this living is so much harder than it seems

Forgive me bloggers for I have sinned… it has been two days since I’ve had a vegetable and 3 days since I’ve worked out. 

Yikes.

Yesterday we had some people over for the BIG game. I may or may not have drank 1, 2,3…. Bottles of beer. And I may or may not have had 1, 2, 3, 4 slices of pizza and 1, 2, 3 handfuls of crackers and cheese. Oh it was a fitness and healthy weekend failure.  I’ve been sulking all day about it. 

So. Hard. To. Bounce. Back.

It’s very rare that I drink enough to have a hang over the next day- but it is even rarer that I would do this on a “school day.”  But it’s 5:00pm now. I survived. **high five**

I SHOULD go to spin class to celebrate – but my body is going to break down if I don’t take a nap.
So that’s that.

Highlights of this weekend:
  • Saints won! Which- I am not a fan of the NFL- but to make things interesting Abbie and I placed a bet on the superbowl. If the Colts won I would have had to watch Saw VI. But since the Saints won he has to watch Glee with me for a month!

  • I finally got my haircut this weekend. Before:


After:
And this is the best part. My hair dresser said to me “you have the healthiest hair I’ve ever seen!” I don’t think anyone has ever said that to me my whole life.  But since I've stopped dying it- it is really looking better! J
  •  Abbie and I finally bought a HUGE piece of art for our living room. I’ll post a picture once we paint the wall it is going on.
  •  I found these delicious treats at Publix to add to my daily snacks


Thanks for tuning in- hopefully tomorrow I'll have something HEALTH and FITNESS related on my HEALTH and FITNESS blog! (to be read with sarcasm)

Today’s Eats:
It was really hard not to lie here:
  • Bfast- 1 egg, coffee, ww English muffin (out of fruit at the house)
  • Snack #1- bagel with cheese, egg and bacon (the hangover saver)
  • Lunch- Turkey on WW with tomato, no mayo, no cheese, Kettle BBQ chips
  • Snack #2- no snack
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie- none so far
  • Workout- nada

Lessons learned: I get in the habit of thinking that food=celebration and every single time I feel horrible about it. No more celebrating with food- it is just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment