Friday, February 12, 2010

Love to love to love ya

I LOVE Valentine's Day!

And when I can sucker my man into celebrating all weekend- it's even better! Tonight he is making me dinner and Saturday he is taking me to dinner. He knows that for me no gifts are necessary- all I want is a good meal.
Seriously though, how cute are we?





Sunday I told him that I would cook a special meal for him.

I only hope it doesn't turn out like last night's disaster. Did you know that a sweet potato takes about 2 hours to bake? I Googled before popping the potatoes in and the first website I came across said to put them in for 45 min.  

7:15   I put them in.  
8:00   They were as hard as rocks
8:30   I was too hungry to care and ate crappy hard ass potatoes.

No worries though- I'm sure the Love of the holidays will fall upon me, blessing me with the Betty Crocker touch.

I'll leave you with my Valentine's Day get-your-lovin'-on playlist:


Lost without you- robin thicke
Because of you- Ne-yo
Love Song- 311 (and the cure)
Wicked Game – Chris Isaak
Crush- DMB
No One- Alicia Keys
Anna Begins- Counting Crows
Slow Dance- John Legend
After an Afternoon- Jason Mraz
I Need Love- LL Cool J
She will be Loved- Maroon 5
Blue Eyes -Cary Brothers **From my favorite movie**


Today's Eats
  • bfast- 1 egg, ww english muffin, coffee, strawberries
  • snack #1- Odwalla Snack bar- I didn't care for this one at all
  • Lunch- HUGE bowl  of Caesar salad with croutons and sundried tomatoes
  • snack #2- organic applesauce (this stuff is LOADED!)
  • Dinner:
  • Fruit/Veggies: 4
  • Workout:

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute together! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day weekend.

    ReplyDelete