Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kiss my Tiara

I love Julia Mancuso for rocking a tiara at the Winter Olympics.
Doesn't the little girl in all of us secretly want one? 
There are some bold ladies out there that have no problem buying one for themselves.
Kudos to those girls. For whatever reason, I am not one of them. SO- for every girl out there reading this blog. You should buy your girlfriends a tiara for any big event (or small- it doesn't matter). Because I think deep down all of us want one. And by that I really mean- if you are MY friend you should buy ME a tiara.

Moving on...
I've got a huge progress update
tonight
for dinner
I had a vegetable
with a side of vegetable
and
LOVED IT!

I told you THIS would work.

Tonight we had spaghetti squash with a little olive oil, parmesean cheese and salt with a side of roasted broccoli.
Roasted broccli is one of the best veggies I've ever had. Click HERE for the recipe (his enthusiasm for this is right on) We paired our veggies with this wine:
Which is appropriate with our dinner companions
Today's Eats:
  • bfast- 1 egg, ww mini bagel, applesauce coffee
  • snack #1- Kashi cereal, banana, coffee
  • Lunch- 2 small slices of WW pizza with artichokes, tomatoes and mushrooms
  • snack #2- 1 large apple with almond butter
  • Dinner- spaghetti squash, broccoli, 1 glass of wine
  • Fruit/Veggie count: 7 (servings)
  • Workout:  Ran 3 miles on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment