I still feel kind of poopie
this would be the 4th day of not working out
am I really that sick?
I did manage to work 8 hours
could I manage 45 min on a treadmill?
would a workout make me feel better
One thing I enjoy about being at work is that my diet is so much better.
Today I ate things like:
And at home there is a plate full of these enticing, pink icing, chocolately cups of goodness:
Out of site out of mind.
OK- it's 5:30 now. I still don't feel well. I'm going home- no gym. Tomorrow though- it is Body Pump no matter what!
- bfast- WW arnold thins, 1 egg, hot sauce, 1 banana
- 2 coffees
- Snack #1- bar pictured above
- Lunch- Caesar salad with tbs of dressing, sun dried tomatoes, croutons (this lunch is working for me so I'm sticking with it
- Snack #2- organic applesauce with white/green tea fusion.
- Veggies/Fruit: 4 so far
- Workout- Bunkie's long walk (probably doesn't count but I'm adding it in to make me feel better)
** I'm giving up GUILT for lent.