Friday, February 5, 2010

Spanx a lot

I really don't have much to write about on the fitness front.

But I thought I would share:

One of my friend's clients told her that she wears Spanx to the gym!

Is that funny to anyone else?  She said that she likes to wear cute lil' workout clothes so the Spanx are necessary. Now I'm staring at everyone trying to see if anyone else is pulling this little trick.

Just goes to show you- not everything is what it seems.

Abbie asked me what Spanx were, after watching an episode of 30 Rock when Liz wouldn't let her boy toy see her get undressed.
I considered quoting him a line from Melrose Place:


"The first thing you need to know, is that perfection is as easy as a good push up bra and some spanx."

Well, I'm off for a run at the gym. 
Today's Eats:
  • Bfast- dry ww english muffin, coffee, 1 egg, strawberries
  • Snack#1- PB Puffins
  • Lunch- Caesar salad, berry granola plain
  • Snack #2- almond butter (I forgot to pack snacks today- I'm starving!)
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie count- 2 (so far)


No comments:

Post a Comment