Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One step closer to being "the crazy dog lady"

Hello all my blogaritas!
*****
Who says you can't find a good man online?
This weekend I found the perfect guy.
 He's cute, loyal, he listens and has the most adorable eyes.


Blogworld, meet Archibald Dupree- my new furbaby.

Archie is a rescue. We've been passively looking for a friend for Bunkie for about a year. My boss was doing a search for a dog of her own and came across Archie. I ended up falling in love with him and Abbie and I drove for 6 hours this weekend to bring him home.

It's a little stressful having to figure out a new routine with Arch- but I think he is here to stay! 

On the fitness front I've been failing. I'm still not 100% feeling better - and I've been wanting to get home quickly to spend time with the baby.
You gotta see the bay-bay! (any Seinfeld fans out there?)

But I have been eating pretty healthy. Fitnessista says that what you look like is 80% diet 10% genetics and 10% workout. I'm not sure if that is true or not- but I've been eating as if it were. 
******
Today I'm testing out my new Stainless Steel water bottle and coffee cup.
 I did some research on BPA and decided to move on to safer alternatives.
If you want to learn more check out this website:

BPA is a big deal for children and baby products. To be honest when they first started coming out with information on BPA I ignored it.But now I figure any step I can take to help live longer and healthier is a good step to take. Changing the containers I drink out of is really no big deal.

Today's Eats:
  • bfast- (my favorite breakfast of all time) ww mini bagel, veggie sausage, 1 egg, organic apple sauce coffee
  • Snack #1- Kashi whole wheat cereal and 1 more coffee from home
  • Lunch- huge bowl of romaine lettuce with ginger dressing and croutons
  • Snack #2- chocolate biscotti ( i needed something sweet!)
  • Dinner:
  • Fruit/Veggie:3
  • Workout: 


2 comments:

  1. So, so sweet. I have major puppy-fever so I'm very jealous of your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your doggies are TOO CUTE! Archibald Dupree - what a great name ;)

    ReplyDelete