This weekend I went home because my brother was visiting. It has been over a year since I’ve seen him.
It felt really great being with my family again.
Every time I go home- I feel like I am reminded of who I am and who I want to be.
But I always leave feeling a little sad. Leaving home is the only time I miss being younger and being around my family all of the time. Life gets in the way now and we hardly see each other as much as we want to. I tried to soak up every minute of it all.
Ok... enough of this mushy crap.
Along with catching up and reminiscing - there was also a lot of boozing and eating junk food
(chips, great big steak, Denny’s breakfast)
My body needs some veggies fo sho
My brother and I have also decided that we are going to run in the VA Beach Rock and Roll half marathon.
I have 7 months to train.
This might be a stupid idea considering I haven’t even ran my 10k yet, but running a half marathon is something I’ve always wanted to do and this is the perfect opportunity.
- bfast- ww mini bagel with almond butter, organic applesauce, coffee
- Snack #1 – Baked Snap Peas
- Lunch- Brown rice sushi
- Snack #2- Rabits granola bar
- Dinner- Publix WW Wrap, lettuce, turkey, tomatoe, pickels, peppers, oil and vinegar, Oil and Vinegar chips Acai Drink (Drink was just OK) click HERE to learn about the Acai berry
- Snack #1- Mary’s crackers with hummus
- Lunch- Ceasar salad with Key Lime dressing and Odwalla Superfood drink