Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brothers gotta hug

This weekend I went home because my brother was visiting. It has been over a year since I’ve seen him.
It felt really great being with my family again. 

Every time I go home- I feel like I am reminded of who I am and who I want to be.
But  I always leave feeling a little sad. Leaving home is the only time I miss being younger and being around my family all of the time. Life gets in the way now and we hardly see each other as much as we want to. I tried to soak up every minute of it all.

Ok... enough of this mushy crap.

Along with catching up and reminiscing - there was also a lot of boozing and eating junk food
(chips, great big steak, Denny’s breakfast)

My body needs some veggies fo sho

My brother and I have also decided that we are going to run in the VA Beach Rock and Roll half marathon
I have 7 months to train.

This might be a stupid idea considering I haven’t even ran my 10k yet, but running a  half marathon is something I’ve always wanted to do and this is the perfect opportunity.

Yesterday’s eats:
  • bfast- ww mini bagel with almond butter, organic applesauce, coffee
  • Snack #1 – Baked Snap Peas
  • Lunch- Brown rice sushi
  • Snack #2- Rabits granola bar
  • Dinner- Publix WW Wrap, lettuce, turkey, tomatoe, pickels, peppers, oil and vinegar, Oil and Vinegar chips Acai Drink (Drink was just OK) click HERE to learn about the Acai berry
Today’s Eats:

  • Bfast- strawberries, 1 banana, ww mini bagel with almond butter, 2 coffees
  • Snack #1- Mary’s crackers with hummus
  • Lunch- Ceasar salad with Key Lime dressing and Odwalla Superfood drink

No comments:

Post a Comment