Thursday, March 18, 2010

So I'm all poetry and no show. 
In the name of youth I demanded that Abbie take me for A drink. So we went to the local Irish bar- McChillis.
I had (2) of these margaritas (the Irish would drink these if they knew what was good for them!)
and had this for dinner:
Chicken caesar no croutons dressing on side. The chicken was so spicy no good.

Abbie was a true party boy and went to the bar with our neighbor last night while the babies and I called it a night by 10:30pm.


** Bunkie got really sick last night and left "presents" all over the house. I was a bad mom that switched her food without gradually weening her off of the old food :-( . A vet visit and $100 later she is doing much better.

Today's Eats:
  •  bfast- mini ww bagel with almond butter, strawberries, 1 banana, 2 coffees
  • Snack #1- organic pear, mary's herbed crackers and hummus
  • Lunch- publix brown rice sushi
  • Dinner-
  • Fruit/Veggie: 3 so far
  • Workout: Body Pump 


No comments:

Post a Comment