** A little St. Patty's Day Poetry for you**
Who says the Irish have great luck?
St. Patty’s Day on a Wednesday? WTF?!
Now there is a decision for all of us to weigh
Be hung-over at work, or call in sick the next day
For no one can resist that special time of year
Of car bombs and baileys and pitchers of green beer
A Guinness in your hand leprechauns at your heels
Tonight we become O’Malley’s, Murphy’s, and O’Neil’s
With dudes in kilts and chicks in green
Beer flows like wine- it’s a boozer’s dream
So get a note from your mother or have the doctor call
Or just tell your boss to join in the pub crawl
One thing for certain I'm going out
Kiss me I’m Irish! And pour me some stout!
Special thanks to my co writer- Jennie McRonda
- Bfast- ww mini bagel with almond butter, strawberries and a banana, 2 coffees
- Snack- mary's crackers with hummus
- Lunch- caesar salad with croutons
- Snck #2- natrual cashews
- Dinner- Chilis caesar salad, 2 margaritas
- Fruit/Veggies: 5
- Workout: ran 4 miles! woot!woot!