Apparently I am a drama queen.
24 hours ago
this was the scene:
ready to take Archie back
Archie in tow
I've had a couple of instances where Archie has marked his territory in our home. After doing some Google searches I was convinced that he would have to go back because older dogs are harder to break of that habit and I couldn't keep him crated all day and I couldn't leave him at home.
Today though I decided to test the waters and keep his crate door open at work.
This is the extent of excitement coming from him today:
So- if today is any indication of the future then it looks like he has indeed found a permanent home!
No lie, all week I have been upset, eating poorly, barely working out, and drinking bottles of red wine. My coping methods are sad.
But today- was such a good day- my booty is hitting the gym!
- bfast- 1 egg, ww mini bagel, veggie sausage, organic apple sauce and coffee
- Snack- coffee PB Puffins and a banana
- Lunch- taco surprise (black beans, tomatoes, salsa) Green Monster
- Snack #2- croutons (strange I know but I wanted bread and this was all I had at work)
- Dinner- wild rice (just a little) with shrimp stir fry with 2 glasses of wine
- Workout: 2.5 mile run on the treadmill
- Fruit/Veggie: 5