Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Save the Drama for your Mama

Apparently I am a drama queen.


24 hours ago 
this was the scene:
Me
Tears
Sadness
ready to take Archie back

Present time:
Me
Happy
Archie in tow

I've had a couple of instances where Archie has marked his territory in our home. After doing some Google searches I was convinced that he would have to go back because older dogs are harder to break of that habit and I couldn't keep him crated all day and I couldn't leave him at home.

Today though I decided to test the waters and keep his crate door open at work.

This is the extent of excitement coming from him today:

So- if today is any indication of the future then it looks like he has indeed found a permanent home!
No lie, all week I have been upset, eating poorly, barely working out, and drinking bottles of red wine. My coping methods are sad.

But today- was such a good day- my booty is hitting the gym!
Today's Eats

  • bfast- 1 egg, ww mini bagel, veggie sausage, organic apple sauce and coffee
  • Snack- coffee PB Puffins and a banana
  • Lunch- taco surprise (black beans, tomatoes, salsa) Green Monster
  • Snack #2- croutons (strange I know but I wanted bread and this was all I had at work)
  • Dinner- wild rice (just a little) with shrimp stir fry with 2 glasses of wine

                                       

  • Workout: 2.5 mile run on the treadmill
  • Fruit/Veggie: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment