Tuesday, March 23, 2010

See Saw Six? I don't think so

This was the scene in my house this weekend. 
Two games on. Brackets on the table.
I have a lot riding on this. If I win I get an hour long massage.
If he wins I have to watch Saw VI.



So as you can see... basketball has never been more important to me.
This weekend we also had a nice little date night- we went to see Cirque Dreams.
All in all it was a great weekend.
****
So I found out that I am a week behind on my training schedule. So now I have to run 5 miles this weekend instead of 4.5.
Also- word the wise
Never, ever, ever
map out in your car how far you have to run. I mapped out how long 6 miles is now I am scared out of my mind! I did the same for the half marathon.
A half marathon is the same as me driving all the way to work. It takes me 30 minutes to get to work by car! holy heck what did I get myself into?

Today’s Eats:
  • Bfast- 1 egg white, ww mini bagel, ½ slice of Horizon cheese, 2 coffees, organic applesauce
  • Snack- handful of whole cashews and handful of PB Puffins
  • Lunch- Turkey sandwich, mayo, lettuce, tomato, kettle bbq chips
  • Snack #2-  Mary’s Crackers
  • Dinner- ½ spaghetti squash with sundried tomatoes, little bit of olive oil and glass red wine
  • Fruit Veggie count: 4
  • Workout: 45 min spin class



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear UNI messed up your bracket - but still an exciting win! :)

    ReplyDelete