Monday, May 17, 2010

Daily Reminder: you are a loser

This was in my inbox today:


Thank you Daily Mile for reminding me that I was a lazy bum last week and didn't do a single workout.

But let me just say...
It felt GLORIOUS! 

I got to spend time with Abbie
my pups
and was able to eat dinner before 7:30 every night.
I even experienced Happy Hour - something that almost never happens!

I wish I could get my workouts done in the morning- it felt great being able to drive straight home after work- instead of to the gym. 

Unfortunately, I am in no way, shape or form a Morning Person. 
If you don't believe me - just ask my doggies, who I yell at in the morning when they "ask" to be taken downstairs to pee.
***
I'm ready to get back in the gym today though
Monday = Spin
my fav.

Tuesday = Body Pump 
dread dread dread

**** Side note****
I was in Kohls this weekend trying on clothes
there were 3 high school girls in the dressing room next to mine
Here are 2 of their many conversations:

girl 1- "I love how you make that dress look so slutty!"
girl 2- "I know, I'm go to wear this to so-and-so's communion."

girl 1- "This bra makes my boobs look SO flat!"
girl 2- "yeah, (with a chuckle) you look like you are a size B or something."
girl 3 (in the saddest voice ever)- "You guys are a size C!?"


Today's Eats:
  • bfast- "Healthy Pancakes"- egg white and oats topped with Almond Butter, tea, OG applesauce
  • Snack #1- Snyders WW pretzels, Chai Tea
  • Lunch- Subway 6" Sub- wheat, turkey, lettuce, tom, cuke, pickles, vinegar
  • Snack #2- 1 banana, 4 strawberries, dark chocolate powder, chai tea
  • Dinner- turkey burger, on ww arnold thin, avocado, tomatoes with side of broccoli, glass of wine
  • Fruit/Veggie- 6 (word)
  • Workout- 45 min spin class



2 comments:

  1. That's so weird! The last time I didn't log any workouts, I just didn't get an e-mail! Boo DailyMile! (Oh and I'm going to add you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... well, even without the email I have also logged ZERO workouts this week!

    And I thought of you when I heard about Kyle since you were the one who called me about Joe. Seems like we have too many that are gone, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete