This was in my inbox today:
Thank you Daily Mile for reminding me that I was a lazy bum last week and didn't do a single workout.
But let me just say...
It felt GLORIOUS!
I got to spend time with Abbie
and was able to eat dinner before 7:30 every night.
I even experienced Happy Hour - something that almost never happens!
I wish I could get my workouts done in the morning- it felt great being able to drive straight home after work- instead of to the gym.
Unfortunately, I am in no way, shape or form a Morning Person.
If you don't believe me - just ask my doggies, who I yell at in the morning when they "ask" to be taken downstairs to pee.
I'm ready to get back in the gym today though
Monday = Spin
Tuesday = Body Pump
dread dread dread
**** Side note****
I was in Kohls this weekend trying on clothes
there were 3 high school girls in the dressing room next to mine
Here are 2 of their many conversations:
girl 1- "I love how you make that dress look so slutty!"
girl 2- "I know, I'm go to wear this to so-and-so's communion."
girl 1- "This bra makes my boobs look SO flat!"
girl 2- "yeah, (with a chuckle) you look like you are a size B or something."
girl 3 (in the saddest voice ever)- "You guys are a size C!?"
- bfast- "Healthy Pancakes"- egg white and oats topped with Almond Butter, tea, OG applesauce
- Snack #1- Snyders WW pretzels, Chai Tea
- Lunch- Subway 6" Sub- wheat, turkey, lettuce, tom, cuke, pickles, vinegar
- Snack #2- 1 banana, 4 strawberries, dark chocolate powder, chai tea
- Dinner- turkey burger, on ww arnold thin, avocado, tomatoes with side of broccoli, glass of wine
- Fruit/Veggie- 6 (word)
- Workout- 45 min spin class