Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DVR R&R

Yesterday I declared as my R&R day.
I actually woke up thinking it was the weekend. 
Do you know how awful it feels to wake up on a TUESDAY thinking it is SATURDAY?

I decided to skip the gym after work
made dinner before 7:00pm for the first time in months
Abbie and I just sat on the sofa and caught up on our old DVR programs:
Community
The Office
The Biggest Loser
and 
How I met your Mother

It felt great to just do nothing
It was exactly what I needed.

The babies enjoyed it as well

Tonight I am meeting a friend for Happy Hour at Bonefish Grill
(so much for detox week)
then I'm hitting the gym.
Happy hour then the gym? 
You should try it - makes running more interesting for sure. 


Yesterday's Eats
  • bfast- egg, veggie sausage, ww mini bagel, OG applesauce
  • Snack #1- Mary's Crackers and hummus with a green monster (spinach, banana, 2 strawberries, almond milk and flaxseed)
  • Lunch- WW pasta with tomatoes and cukes
  • Snack- piece dark chocolate
  • Dinner- fish with roasted broccoli
  • "Dessert"- glass of wine and small bowl of popcorn
  • Fruit/Veggie count-5 +


Today's Eats

  • bfast- egg, veggie sausage, ww mini bagel, OG applesauce
  • Snack #1- Mary's Crackers and hummus 
  • Lunch- WW pasta with tomatoes and cukes
  • Snack- 
  • Dinner- 
  • Workout-
  • Fruit/Veggie count-

2 comments:

  1. Can you really go to the gym after happy hour?! I am impressed! I feel tipsy after one glass of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you'd be drunk at all after happy hour, but my cousin works at a gym and says people work out drunk ALL the time!!?! A little liquid courage before weight lifting? Who knows!!
    Anyways, I'm glad you took an R&R day, sometimes they are so needed! Ahh and Community is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete