Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's thoughts

I'm Captain Crabby today
I know it's Friday
And I've waited all week for it to be Friday
now it's here-
and I'm crabby

I have two choices:

Click my heels three times...

Or hit Starbucks for some caffeine happiness 

(actually that last picture just cheered me up a bit)

Last night my brother and I cam up with an awesome blog idea.
It's a new project that I'll be working on for a month.

Intrigued?

Here's are some hints:
  • inspired by MTV's Made
  • childhood goal
  • completely ridiculous 
  • something i've never seen an adult do
Alright- back to the grind.

(is it normal to be hungry again at 10:00am?)

***UPDATE****
Mood = better

Yesterday's Eats:
  • bfast- wwmini bagel, egg, veggie sausage, OG applesauce, tea
  • Snack- Starbucks vanilla soy latte, KIND almond bar
  • Lunch- WW pasta, 1/2 cuke, 1 tom
  • Snack- Mary's Crackers and hummus, green monster
  • Dinner- Shrimp stir fry with little bit of WW pasta, glass of wine
  • Workout- 0
  • Fruit/Veggies- 6
Today's Eats:
  • bfast- repeat of yesterdays
  • snack- KIND bar and vanilla soy latte



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment! The hills were definitely tough! Your first Half is coming up soon right?

    ReplyDelete