Saturday, May 29, 2010

I know how to throw a party

Let me tell you I can throw a party...


a pity party

This week has been really stressful both at home and at work
I even took a "mental health day" from work this week

where I may or may not have ordered pizza
 

and various other not-so-healthy stuff


But this morning I put on my big girl panties and realized that this type of behavior would get me nothing but a fat ass. So I woke up early-
got in a good workout in added some veggies in my diet.


All is well in Ashleyville again...

Today's Eats:
bfast- arnold ww thins, 1 egg, OG applesauce
Snack- turkey sandwich on ww arnold thin with strawberry banana/ almond milk "smoothie"
Lunch- mega salad- lettuce, cheese, 1 cuke, 1 tomato, vinegar, lemon juice and zest
Dinner- 1/2 publix sub- ww 6 inch sub,boars head turkey, lettuce, tom, pickles and vinegar
Dessert- 3 glasses of bubbly :-)
Workout- 30 min cardio 30 minute weights- lower body
Fruit/Veggies: 6


No comments:

Post a Comment