Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm heading to the big D

Wake up in the morning feeling like J - bitty


I was a champ this morning and did a 20 minute Shred at 6am. 
God bless all those who can workout this early

My jumping jacks looked like this:

I'm so excited 
Besides being Friday-
I'm also going to see my BFF in Dallas

There will be some Wrangler wearin'


Dip Chewin'


Boot Scootin'


Fun to be had!
Fo Shizzle- Fo Sho

Todays' Eats:
bfast- ww mini bagel, 1 egg, veggie sausage, lil bit cheese, OG applesauce, tea
Snack- coffee
Lunch- Mary's crackers with hummus, leftover Chilis chicken and peppers
Snack- banana, strawberries, 1/4 cup granola
Dinner-
Fruit/Veggies-4
Workout- 20 minute Shred

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I did the Shred at 6am this morning! I wanted to DIE! I will never do a workout that intense that early in the morning every again! (I also did it last night at about 10:30pm) so having like 8 hours in between workouts probably didn't help!

    ReplyDelete