Monday, June 7, 2010

gator bait

Yesterday was a wakeup call.
Here are the lessons I learned on my run:

  1.         Do not run at 6:30 when it feels like 100 degrees outside
  2.         You cannot eat crap food all day and expect to feel great on a run
  3.        You cannot NOT drink water all day and expect to feel great on a run
  4. -      Do not run next to a canal during gator mating season- it may motivate you to sprint like you’ve never sprinted before- but is an overall bad idea


I have to get serious about training. My 4.5 (supposed to be 5 mile) run almost killed me.

This weekend I watched:
(Pretty funny)

and
(VERY interesting)

Yesterday’s Eats:
  • Bfast- 1 veggie sausage, ww mini bagel, cheese, tea
  • Snack/Brunch- 2 eggs, wrap, avocado, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, cheese, sour cream, sparkling cider, berries
  • Dinner- Shrimp, wrap,1/2 avocado, tomato, sour cream, cheese, sparkling water, berries
  • Dessert- almond butter cookies (2)
  • Fruit/Veggie- 5
  • Workout- 4.5 run/walk

Today’s Eats-
Bfast- ww mini bagel, veggie sausage, cheese, egg, berries, tea

No comments:

Post a Comment