Yesterday was a wakeup call.
Here are the lessons I learned on my run:
- Do not run at 6:30 when it feels like 100 degrees outside
- You cannot eat crap food all day and expect to feel great on a run
- You cannot NOT drink water all day and expect to feel great on a run
- - Do not run next to a canal during gator mating season- it may motivate you to sprint like you’ve never sprinted before- but is an overall bad idea
I have to get serious about training. My 4.5 (supposed to be 5 mile) run almost killed me.
This weekend I watched:
- Bfast- 1 veggie sausage, ww mini bagel, cheese, tea
- Snack/Brunch- 2 eggs, wrap, avocado, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, cheese, sour cream, sparkling cider, berries
- Dinner- Shrimp, wrap,1/2 avocado, tomato, sour cream, cheese, sparkling water, berries
- Dessert- almond butter cookies (2)
- Fruit/Veggie- 5
- Workout- 4.5 run/walk
Bfast- ww mini bagel, veggie sausage, cheese, egg, berries, tea