Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good morning, good morning love

I actually got my butt out of bed early enough to run this morning.


 I typically like to workout in the afternoon because I have more time and energy to do so. But it is just too darn hot to run in the afternoon.
This morning was perfect though. Lots of traffic on the road however- made me feel very self conscious. 

Just a short 2 miler but it felt good 
I still have Body Pump tonight though to make me feel like i've had "real" workout


In awesome news:
the ac in our condo went out last night
slept in a sauna. 
good times.

Today's Eats:
  • wwmini bagel with veggie sausage apple juice
  • coffee, Larabar


2 comments:

  1. Ew, no AC in Florida summer doesn't fly. Hope it is working soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Sorry about the AC! Glad you had a good run this morning though!

    ReplyDelete