Anytime it’s hot outside I say (either out loud or to myself)
The tropics are HOT!
Abbie never knows what I'm referring to - so last night I had to show him
Behold: the best episode of 3-2-1 Contact ever:
This obviously led to an hour of looking up 80s cartoon theme songs
With all the childhood nasalsia, I decided to make some Instabake Almond Butter Cookies.
Do we know how to party or what?
On the fitness front
Had a annoying run yesterday
Never mind that it was 100 degrees outside
(The tropics are HOT!)
But my stupid Nike+ didn’t calculate my run correctly. So what I thought was 4 miles was only 3.5.
I have to figure out how to calibrate it.
I bought it online and really think I've just purchased a dud.
Last month my friend started a “Fitness Challenge” where she challenged her friends to workout 6 days a week for the month of May. That is my new goal for the month of June.
After all… it is swimsuit time.
- Bfast- ww mini bagel with little cheese, veggie sausage, 2 egg whites, handful of cherries, tea
- Snack- Lara Bar, espresso
- Lunch- ww Arnold thin, 3 cuke slices, hummus, turkey, handful of cherries
- Snack- 3 handfuls of WW OG pretzels
- Dinner- Tilapia, green beans with butter
- Dessert-2 ww almond butter cookies (loaded)
- Fruit/Veggie: 4
- Workout- 3.5 mile run